Trade Victoria – Export Skills ProgramOverview
This program aims to provide online training and seminars as well as local and international workshops and briefings on specialist and topical themes essential for international trading success.
It equips businesses to:
- Trade in e-markets through e-commerce channels.
- Gain international market insights.
- Take advantage of new market access opportunities.
The program also:
- Prepares the participants and their business for getting the most out of other Victorian Government trade programs including Inbound and Outbound Trade Missions and the Access Program, through pre-mission briefings and market seminars.
- Step participants through the complexities of exporting – covering topics such as legal, shipping, tax and insurance – to set them up for international business growth and success.
- Take businesses through the full export life cycle – from the must-haves of paperwork and logistics through to the finer details of establishing business partnerships in other countries.
- Save time and money and get the business exporting must-haves.
Eligible applicants include businesses in Victoria.