Holden Home Ground AdvantageOverview
This program aims to provide financial assistance to local sporting clubs and community organisations to invest in and develop their clubrooms, sporting grounds and general facilities, and invest in the growth and development of their emerging talent.
Grants of up to $250,000 are available. A total funding pool of $500,000 is available, with $250,000 allocated for each round.
Eligible applicants include any sporting club or community organisation which runs and supports sporting activities within Australia.
For the 2018 winter round, the program will provide grants to clubs who embrace and promote the participation of girls.
Eligible activities include:
- Tangible projects including upgrading, constructing or improving facilities, upgrading or purchasing equipment, and buying uniforms and other assets.
- Developing exceptional talent including special coaching or funding for trips to compete or gain experience.
The main assessment criteria include:
- Eligibility of the submission (does it comply with the terms and conditions)?
- The role the club plays in the local community.
- The impact the grant will have on the club, the community or talented individuals.
- Long-term benefits to the club.
- The club's story.
The following are ineligible for funding:
- Recurring operational expenses
- Repayment of debt
- Projects that have already been completed