GRDC Infrastructure GrantsOverview
This program aims to invest in research, development and extension that creates enduring profitability for Australian grain growers.
Grants between $20,000 and $3 million (excluding GST) are available. Applicants are required to contribute to the project either itself or through other third party contributions (e.g. local government or non-government organisation support). The amount of the co-contribution must be equal to or greater than 10% of the funding that is sought in the applicant's application.
A total funding pool of $15 million is available.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be single legal entity that is capable of entering into a Funding Agreement with GRDC.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
Eligible projects include:
- Construction of new, or enhancement of existing, infrastructure primarily used for research and development in the grains industry in Australia.
- Procuring building materials and services associated with the infrastructure's construction.
- Purchasing plant, equipment or fittings that are permanently fixed to, or form part of the infrastructure and cannot be easily severed from the infrastructure (for example, pipes, drains and ICT cabling).
- Plant and equipment hire associated with the infrastructure's construction.
- External consulting or contractor costs directly related to the delivery of the infrastructure's construction.
Projects can be located anywhere within Australia.
The construction of the infrastructure must be capable of commencement on or before 31 October 2017.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the list of examples of eligible expenditures and ineligible projects.
The main assessment criteria include:
- Need and benefit of the infrastructure
- Readiness of the project
- The project's methodology
- The applicant's capability
- Reasonableness of funding
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information of the assessment criteria.
- Research & Development
- Business Support
|Terms and Conditions||2018-05-05||Download|
|Additional Response Form with Deed||2018-05-05||Download|
|Sample Funding Agreement||2018-05-05||Download|
Use these documents as a guide only - always get the latest direct from the Administrator