Give Where You Live Foundation – Community Connections GrantsOverview
This program aims to help reduce social isolation and support social participation of vulnerable community members to promote resilience.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available.
Eligible applicants include organisations that must be endorsed as a Tax Concession Charity (TCC) and have an ABN.
To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate that their application:
- Will impact and benefit the G21 region (The G21 region is defined as the five local government areas of the City of Greater Geelong, Surf Coast Shire, Borough of Queenscliffe, Golden Plains Shire and Colac Otway Shire).
- Aligns with one of the Program Areas/Focus Area (Live and Learn, Live and Earn or Survive and Thrive).
While applicant organisations may be a not-for-profit organisation, an educational institution, an incorporated body, a cooperative or association, a social enterprise or a registered charitable organisation, they must have an ABN and must be endorsed as a Tax Concession Charity (TCC).
The main assessment criteria include:
- Community need (25%)
- Organisational capacity (20%)
- Budget and financial management (20%)
- Evaluation and impact (35%)
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete list of the assessment criteria.