This program works in partnership with sporting and community clubs and organisations of all sizes who need to fundraise for projects that seek to develop sport and/or increase participation.
It provides support and resources that enable to fundraise effectively, and learn how to be confident and successful fundraisers including:
- Fundraising resources such as blogs, fundraising toolkits and success stories to educate and inspire to fundraise successfully.
- Forms and templates to use.
- Online donation capability and personalised promotional page on the website that can easily link to and share.
- Partner portal to enable to complete the registration, upload new projects and campaigns and complete any acquittals for funds received.
- Support and guidance from one of the sports partnership managers.
- Up-to-date best practice and latest info via e-news.
- Processing and receipting of donations, both online or offline donations.
- Reviewing expenditures to ensure that funds are properly used.
- Admin works.
Eligible applicants include:
- Sporting clubs
- Regional, State and national sporting organisations
- Community groups
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a non-profit or government organisation.
- Be incorporated in Australia under appropriate legislation.
- Be financially viable.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Eligible projects include any initiative that will enhance or develop sport in Australia, such as:
- Participation or performance initiatives (e.g. coaching, clinics, “come and try" days)
- Facility development
- Purchasing sports equipment
- Hosting a sporting event
- Team travel
- Projects to record sports heritage and history