Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)Overview
Efic is the Australian Government’s export credit agency which provides Australian businesses with export finance solutions so they can take on the world. It seeks to help businesses that are not able to secure specialised export solutions through their banks or other finance partners.
The corporation aims to help Australian businesses, small, medium and large, take on global opportunities by:
- Working with banks and other financial institutions to provide supplementary financing support for export businesses.
- Providing export finance solutions when the private market cannot.
- Collaborating with government agencies to promote their expertise and finance solutions.
Efic operates on a commercial basis. Their range of export loans, guarantees, bonds and insurance products help Australian businesses:
- Secure export-related contracts in new markets.
- Expand internationally.
- Win export supply chain contracts.
- Deliver on large offshore corporate or sovereign projects with significant Australian content.
Please refer to the website for more information on Efic's products and solutions.
Eligible applicants include small, medium and large businesses across a range of industries that are:
- Exporting or with a presence in international markets.
- Part of an export supply-chain.
- Starting to export or sell to overseas customers.
Please refer to the website for the specific eligibility requirements of each product and solution.
Please refer to the website for the specific eligible activities of each product and solution.Main Assessment Criteria
Please refer to the website for the specific assessment criteria of each product and solution.
- Research & Development
- Business Support