CEFC – Commonwealth Bank Energy Efficient Equipment Finance ProgramOverview
This program aims to provide Australian businesses and not-for-profits lower cost finance for a wide range of energy efficient assets. It is a partnership between the Clean Energy Finance Corporation and CommBank which seeks to provide discounted financing to help business' fund energy efficient vehicles, equipment and projects.
The program offers a 0.70% discount on Commonwealth Bank's standard asset finance rate for technologies that meet the CEFC's investment guidelines. It is available across a range of CBA finance products for up to 100% of the project cost for projects between $10,000 and $5 million.
A total funding pool of $300 million is available.
Eligible applicants include Australian businesses and not-for-profit organisations.Eligible Activities
Eligible projects include:
- Cars with low CO₂ tailpipe emissions
- Trucks, buses and machinery powered by electric, hybrid or regenerative drive/engine
- Energy efficient lighting
- Industrial refrigeration units and chillers
- Solar PV panels
- Energy efficient electric motors, pumps and fans
- Compressed air, variable speed drives
- Cogeneration and trigeneration plants
- Research & Development
- Business Support