Cadbury Fundraiser Community GrantsOverview
This program aims to provide further support to organisations and groups who share Cadbury Fundraiser’s vision of making positive and lasting differences to the community. It supports a wide range of community-based projects that increase social inclusion and enhance community engagement in Australia.
There are two grant categories:
- Live well: Initiatives promoting increased opportunities for participation in sports and recreation or general community collaboration.
- Learn well: Initiatives promoting increased opportunities for learning and development.
Grants of up to $500 are available. A total funding pool of $15,000 is available per grant period.
The 2018 funding rounds are:
- Round 1: Opened 29 January and closed 6 April
- Round 2: Opened 9 April and closed 29 June
- Round 2: Opened 2 July and closed 7 September
- Round 4: Opened 10 September and closed 16 November
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a bona-fide group or organisation registered as a customer of Cadbury Fundraiser.
- Have placed 12 or more carry boxes in a single transaction between 1 December 2017 and 16 November 2018.
Applications are welcome from parent or teacher groups, school community groups and fundraising committees on behalf of schools, students and student groups.
The main assessment criteria include:
- Grant category: Relevance of the proposal to grant category.
- Measurable change: Demonstrating tangible results and impact of the proposal.
Schools are ineligible to apply.